Friday, May 8, 2009

Marathon Run and Pristine Drinking Water

On May 3rd, I ran the Vancouver International Marathon to raise awarensess on the lack of clean drinking water around the world. I struggled with 2 sore knees and drank a ton of fluids and clean water and couldnt help to think how fortunate I was to able to drink such prisitine water at every water station along the way.

Here is a video of me finishing the race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw72zor_z0Q

Our campaign will go until July 31st and we are planning on having a fund raiser in Calgary as well as Vancouver so I will keep you all posted. In the next few days I will be posting photos from race day for all you to enjoy!!

Have a great weekend all and remember to count your blessings every day!!

-P.

No comments:

Post a Comment